Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

14 December 2010

Wish List

Hello!
   So with Christmas approching quickly and my birthday soon to follow, I thought I would provide you all with a wish list of some sort, in case anyone would like to send me packages :)  Please see the list below my mailing address. These are items that I would like throughout my service, so feel free to send them at anytime :) Of course, I will be happy with anything that is sent to me and I would love to receive cards as much as anything else. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, We just got the card from you! Merry Christmas from all of us at Grace!! It's good to know where to 'find' you! :) We'll keep on track of you and what's going on in Senegal. It's hard for us to imagine anyplace that's hot right now since it's really cold and we're expecting some more snow in Bloomington for Christmas Eve! So we can say back to you, "Enjoy some heat for us." Blessings, Denise @ Grace

    ReplyDelete