Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

06 May 2011

Computers!!!

Hello all! I am working in colaboration with several other Peace Corps volunteers and World Computer Exchange to bring computers to Senegal. I have requested 15 for the city of Dahra. The Mayor's office has agreed to supply a place (local youth center), electricity, chairs, tables, ect. for these computers. After installing the computers in Dahra, I hope to start teaching basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and internet) and then train local Senegalese to teach IT after I return to the States. Below is the link to our webpage on World Computer Exchange. If you can help finance this project, I would greatly appreciate it. If computers are not your thing, no worries...I will have other opportunities later on that I will need help financing :) Thanks!

http://www.worldcomputerexchange.org/greatest-need-senegal

No comments:

Post a Comment